Do you have a burning desire to study in New Zealand? If so, continue and take advantage of this opportunity to apply for the Alumni Scholarship from the University of Canterbury.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support to deserving and international New Zealand students to take undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The University of Canterbury has exchanges with over 50 universities worldwide. It was the first in New Zealand to receive five stars from QS Stars. He also conferred honorary doctorates. It has the main 76-hectare campus in Ilam.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, applicants will get a dedicated support system to help them find their way and make the most of university life. It provides students with an excellent educational base that they can transform into an incredible career.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four bursaries are available
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Contestants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Category A Scholarships: Scholarships are available for full-time study in a university program to obtain a university degree in the first year of enrolling a beneficiary in a graduate program. Applicants must be required to complete or complete a university entrance qualification and have studied at secondary level during the application year.
- Category B Scholarships: Candidates must apply for any year of a program for a postgraduate diploma or postgraduate diploma or for the last year of a program for an honors degree.
How to Apply
To obtain this education award, it is mandatory for all participants to take the affirmation in university and postgraduate courses. After admission, candidates can apply for the scholarship.
Additional Information for Admission
- Candidates may be asked for a statement of motivation, a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation and a CV..
- Before submitting the application, you must verify that you meet the additional enrollment requirements for each grade you intend to study.
- You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.