For providing financial support for high-qualified candidates, RMIT University is implementing the International Excellence funding for Vietnamese Students for the academic year 2020-21.
The program is open for the Vietnamese candidates who will commence in the Foundation studies, associate degree, bachelor’s degree, masters by coursework at the university in Australia.
Established in 1887, RMIT University is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is rated as a five-star university and ranked as 16th in the world for art and design in the 2016 QS World University Rankings.
Why at RMIT University? At this, university, you’ll learn from experts in your field of study while benefiting from their strong industry connections and a curriculum influenced by the latest industry trends.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation Studies, associate degree, bachelor’s degree, masters by coursework
- Award: AU$5,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to qualify for this application , you must:
- be a Vietnamese citizen
- apply from Vietnam
- have received a minimum grade of 65% in previous studies
- submit an application for this application
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1, 2020: Foundation Studies, Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, and Masters by Coursework
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this program, students are required to enrol in the eligible program at the University. After being enrolled, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken
- date of completion and name of graduate on official paper/letterhead of the institution
- Admission Requirements: Students are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students can provide their results from one of these three options: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification
Benefits: This support will provide financial assistance of AU$5,000during your first year of study.